Better travel management.
Bytown Travel is a 100% Canadian-owned, full-service travel management company, providing superior service to Ottawa and Gatineau companies large and small since 1975.
Our knowledge and commitment to excellence deliver a better travel management experience.
FOUR DECADES OF RELIABLE CORPORATE TRAVEL MANAGEMENT.
We consider ourselves a professional consulting firm specializing in travel management services rather than simply a travel agency.
This mindset gives us an edge in providing our corporate clients with services and products of the highest quality and value.
We define value by excelling at negotiating the most attractive prices and employing the latest technologies to provide travel solutions that serve each client's unique needs. We define quality by the honest and trusting relationships we cultivate with every person we are fortunate to serve.
The ability to secure bottom-line fares and rates, the application of powerful online travel tools, and a commitment to service excellence in travel management is how Bytown Travel is leading the evolution of business travel.
Review some of our Travel Management services below. Then contact one of our Corporate Account Managers to see what we can do for you.
- Multilingual service (English, French, Spanish, Hindi, Arabic)
- Part of a International network of over 6,600 agencies
- State-of-the-art computerized Reservation System - SABRE
- CCRA and ABC negotiated corporate Hotel program/Premiere hotel discounts
- CCRA and ABC negotiated corporate Car Rental rates
- FAREFINDER-Lowest fare/routing
- Use of Consolidator, Excursion and/or Charter fares whenever possible
- Special charters-aircraft, helicopters, buses
- National and International Rail and Ferry passage
- Prepaid tickets worldwide
- Detailed Travel Itineraries
- VIP Executive Services
- Emergency assistance 24-hours a day through our ABC Traveller Emergency Services
- 1-800 toll-free telephone service across Canada and USA
- Customized monthly Travel Management reports
- Monthly Cost Savings Analysis
- Assistance in developing and implementing Corporate Travel Policy
- A dedicated Corporate Travel Consultant can be assigned to your Account
- Negotiations with suppliers on behalf of each client
- Travel Coordinator training
- On-site Traveller Training Seminars
- Pre-trip audits
- Timely refunds and credits
- Our own Visa procurement department
- Advice on foreign Currency
- Quotations and conversion in any Currency
- Destination, Climate and Cultural information
- Information on Health and Entry requirements
- Special Meal requirements
- All forms of Travel related Insurance coverage at prevailing rates
- Lost baggage follow-up assistance
- Reduced Ottawa Airport parking coupons
- Specially negotiated Ottawa hotel rates
- Group/meeting/convention/incentive travel programs
- Meet & greet (meetings/conventions)
- On-site consultants (meetings/conventions/incentive)
- Informative website featuring special packages, last minute clear-outs and a variety of useful traveller tools and information