Committed to community.
Giving back to the communities in which we live and work is an important part of our corporate and personal 'Commitment to Community.'
We continue to lead in supporting and raising funds for various social support organizations that serve the Ottawa and Gatineau region.
BYTOWN GOLF CLASSIC
It's back! For over 20 years, Bytown Travel’s Annual Golf Classic raised over $500,000 for local charities.
Our last tournament in 2014 was our most successful ever, but we received so much support and so many requests to revive the tournament, that we're bringing the Bytown Golf Classic back for 2017.
The 2017 edition of the Bytown Golf Classic scheduled for Wednesday, June 21st, 2017 at Cedarhill Golf & Country Club.
This tournament will provide much needed financial support for Youville Centre, Education Foundation of Ottawa, Youth Services Bureau, and The Christmas Cheer Foundation.
REGISTER, OR BECOME A SPONSOR NOW.
AN ONGOING COMMITMENT
Other organizations that we have supported over the years include:
- Ubiquity Software's United Way fundraising auction
- Scotiabank's United Way fundraiser
- 'Bone China Tea Auction' - Osteoporosis Society of Canada
- Socialites & Company's fundraiser in support of the Barrhaven Food Bank
- 'Recovery Cup' - Harvest House
- Roy G. Hobbs Seniors' Club - Orleans
- International Golf Classic in support of the Children's Hospital of Eastern Ontario
- Kiwanis Club of Ottawa
- Eastern District of the Ontario Professional Institute of Planners fundraiser in support of Habitat for Humanity - 'OPPI House'
- Ottawa Gatineau Hotel Association's 'Chef's Charity Café' for Tsunami Relief
- World Trivia Night in support of Champions for Children
- Champions for Children Foundation benefit golf tournament
- Canadian Cancer Society
- Immigrant Women Services Ottawa
- Ottawa Chamber Music Society's online Fundraising Auction
- Minto Skating Club 100th Anniversary Dinner and Fundraising Auction
- Ottawa Boys & Girls Club
- Ottawa-South Rotary Club